Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Two Page Layout - "Seasons Greetings"

It's time to start sharing some layouts from Christmases past. If you know me, you know that I'm not a huge fan of scrapping Christmas. In fact, I didn't even do it for years. Now I bribe myself to do it by purchasing a fun new packet of holiday patterned paper. 😄
The Season's Greetings tag was one of my first Cricut Air projects that involved using pens! I think it turned out so cute! I know I was pretty proud of myself! The berries are cut outs to the red paper behind. So fun!
 So then I got sassy and did the holly berry borders. I believe I penned my own leaf accents to tie it in with the tag. Not too hard to do. and I love how it sets off the page.
 My cutie pie grandkids make Christmas even more special! These pics are from Christmas 2017 in our pevious home. We moved a week later! Crazy!! We didn't put up many decorations, but we had the nativity scene, a small tree on our table and a few small decorations that were easily accessible. Do I look stressed or just exhausted here! lol
I hope you are ready to see some more Christmas pages, because I have plenty more to share!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment