Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "The Perfect Pair"

Last March, my youngest son asked the love of his life to marry him! 😻  He planned to propose in the middle of a photo shoot they had scheduled for themselves as a couple.

These photos were taken prior to the proposal in a coffee shop. I love how they turned out!
 They're obviously smitten with each other. They're also good for each other. Each of them is a better person because of the other. A match made only in heaven. The girl we prayed for him to find since he was a little boy. We are blessed that both of our boys have found the one true love who completes them.
 I don't remember where I got this paper, but it was quite perfect for engagement photos, don't you think? I added a little metallic washi tape and cut a few large diamonds with my Cricut.
These two are now happily married and I'm working on a wedding album for them. More to come on that project. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment