Saturday, August 25, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Family"

Here's a layout of one of our many visits with my Mom before she passed. My son, daughter-in-love and grandkids were able to make the trip as well.
 My grand daughter picked a dandelion for me, so I put it behind my ear and we posed for a picture together. I always look better when she's in the pic. She's just the best and my heart overflows just thinking of the blessings of being called Grandma.
 My brother and I are posing with my mom in the top picture. This was a few years back, so she didn't look terrible here, but she'd definitely started her decline. She suffered from Parkinson's until last October. I still cry when I see pictures or when I think of the wonderful Mom she was to us!
It was a special time with my Mom, and I'm so thankful for every visit that we had with her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment