Saturday, October 7, 2017

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Wild About You"

You would never know that I'm fairly caught up in my scrapbooking. The problem is the posting...I seem to struggle to keep up with it. I'll get on a roll and them just forget to post!

So, here's a layout from a few summers back when our family went to the zoo here in Fort Wayne. If you've never been to our zoo, you definitely to come and visit!
 This is one of my favorite zoo layouts. I love the paper and the animal silhouettes. I feel like if the animals were layered in color, the layout would just be too busy.
 And the beautiful humans in these pictures are my favorite! Family times are the best. We sure do have fun together...well most of the time. ;)
 The grandkids had a great time too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment