Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Noel, Noel"

Are you excited that Christmas is right around the corner? I know we are. I finally feel like the shopping is done and now just some wrapping, baking, and blogging!! The great news is that I'm off work all week so I can take my time and enjoy doing these things. I don't enjoy them nearly as much when I'm racing against the clock.

I'm attempting to post the rest of the my Christmas layouts this week! So get ready for lots of posts from me! I know...shocker!

This layout is one of my fave Christmas layouts. All the crazy, silly family fun that we're blessed with at our house.
 Most years we eat a big breakfast together and then take our time opening gifts. It's typically not on Christmas day, but usually on Christmas Eve. That's fine with me as long as we're all here under our tiny roof together.😀
 I adore this stack of Christmas paper. I'm not a huge fan of scrapping Christmas pics, but this paper has made it so easy and fun! All of the paper and embellies are from Hiedi Swapp, except the StampinUp! bling.
 Aren't they just great!! I love my family so much. None of us are perfect and we sometimes get crosswise with each other, but we are quick to work things out. That's what families do.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment