Monday, December 12, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Holiday Memories"

Do you like scrapping Christmas pictures? To be honest, I'd have to say they are not my favorite pics to scrap! I think it's because the pictures basically seem so similar from year to year. I do; however, love the memoires these pages hold! Family times are the best, so I do my best to capture the spirit of the season for our family.
This set of paper and stickers with pretty blues, greens, sweater patterns, and woodgrains is from Simple Stories "Snow Fun". The washi is from Scotch, and the brads from BoBunny.
 "Holiday" is alpha stickers that came with the paper set, and "memories" from Cricut's Graphically Speaking. I like to mix up the fonts I use in a title.
Part of the reason I don't love scrapping Christmas is because there are jut so many great pictures, and it's tough to decide which pictures get in to the few pages that I want to create! I managed to squeeze 9 pictures into this layout and still had room for embellishments and design.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Stop back for more Christmas layouts this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment