Saturday, July 2, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Redwood Forest"

Have you ever seen the giant Sequoias! Trust me when I say, the pictures just don't do them justice. You must see them for yourself. These shots were taken on the way up and around the mountain.
 I used the black out letters from Close to My Heart's Artistry cartridge then added the woodgrain to the letters with a while jelly roll pen. I thought they turned out pretty cute. I realized later the same cartridge has a similar circular woodgrain image to look like a slice of wood.
The paper is MME "28th Market St" and Heidi Swapp "No Limits". The journaling tag is from Basic Grey's "Capture" collection. I used both circular and scalloped round punches from StampinUp! for the slices of wood.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Next, I'll be sharing my layout of the Sequoia trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment