Saturday, May 28, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Purple Mayhem"

Are you ready for some purple? My son was part of a men's a cappella group called Note to Self at Ball State. The whole family went down to watch one of their performances called Purple Mayhem. Whenever our two boys get together they get a little goofy.
 Oh man...the girls were swooning with my two handsome boys showing off their modeling poses.
 The paper is Teen Angst. I've had this stack forever and have enjoyed it immensely. It's edgy, bright colors with metallic accents are pretty fun. Since both my boys are sporting facial hair, I thought a mustache would be appropriate, along with the mustache washi. Super silly!
These two crack me up and I can't get enough of them. They've grown closer now that my oldest is married and out of the house, and it's fun to see them goofing off.
My youngest is now graduated, but Note to Self lives on and is becoming more well known in the world of a cappella.

Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment