Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Oh Baby"

Here's another (older) layout of us just hanging out with the grandkids. I need to remember to keep pulling out the camera when we're just doing every day things.

The top picture is my granddaughter looking at a slot book that we gave our son (her Daddy) for his 2nd birthday!! How fun is that? She loves this book, and so did her Daddy.

Sawyer is just hanging out being cute...and drooling like crazy.

The paper is KC & Company and most of the embellishments are from Glitz Design. The journaling card is Doodlebug Design. I love the alphabet paper. It was a scrap that I had in my stash. It's fun using my scraps whenever possible, but I use them for card making than scrapbooking.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment