Sunday, May 18, 2014

Two Page layout - "Playtime"

What a beautiful day! Loving this sunshine! I think it's a great day to play.

 These photos were taken last summer at a local park. Scarlet was definitely enjoying some fun with her family. This fun paper with the adorable tree is Little Yellow Bicycle.  I punched a bunch of flowers out of similar colors with my StampinUp flower punches, layered them up in different ways, and spread them around the layout to mimic the flowers on the tree and give the layout some dimension.
 Such cute pictures for us all to look back on and remember the fun we had together. I used  little bit of Washi tape with the same colors to balance the layout on the right and added journaling down he side in bright pink. The gemstones in the flowers are Bazzill Basics.
The "Playtime" title was cut with Cricut's "Nate's ABC's" cartridge from a scrap of pink paper.

I hope this inspires you to go out and play today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment