Friday, September 20, 2013

TwoPage Layout - "Grow...."

Friday is here! Weekends don't start soon enough, or last long enough. There's never enough time to get everything done, is there? We have nothing on the calendar this weekend, except the normal work around the house and hopefully getting the fall decorations out.

Here's another layout of Scarlet. These are her 9 month portraits, and she's already 15 and 1/2 months old!! My scrapping is pretty up to date, it's my posting that is lagging behind.

 The patterned paper is from a stack of My Minds Eye that has a lot of vintage wall paper look, along with some great chevrons. The Washi Tape and border strip stickers are Doodle Bug Designs. The tape measure fabric border strip is Color Bok "Flea Market". The title is cut with my Cricut machine using the "Straight from the Nest" cartridge. Look at this little doll baby!! We sure do love her!

 The circle mat was cut with my Cricut from Pink Paislee "Indigo Bleu" paper. The StampinUp 5 point flower punch comes in so handy for a quick flower. The paper flowers layered on top are also from SU. I added a bunch of brads from both Doodle Bug Designs and StampinUp.
Photo credit to Cindy (my daughter-in-law and Scarlet's Mommy). She did a great job!! I love them all. The sketch was inspired by one I saw in Scrapbook & Cards Today.

Fort Wayne has a fun festival this weekend - Johnny Appleseed Festival! We may get a chance to go for a few hours on Sunday. It's a fun way to get out and enjoy the fall weather, and get some exercise. I enjoy the craft booths and the old time food like apple dumplings and corn on the cob. If you live in northeast Indiana, come and check it out.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment