Friday, June 22, 2012

Double layout - Exploring

I'm so excited that we are finally getting some long overdue RAIN!!! Not sure how many of you are experiencing drought conditions, but everything is dry and scorched here. Thank you, Lord!!! It even smells like rain. =)

Today, I'm sharing another layout from our upstate New York trip last fall. I tore Authentique paper diagonally and placed it on solid khaki paper from The Paper Company to represent the mountains. The edges are inked along the tear with Tim Holtz distress ink (pumice) I love the distressed look of the Authentique paper!! Can't get enough.

The compass is from Graphically Speaking, along with the Scenic Route tag. I used Kraft paper for the background on both, as well as the tree trunks. All of the photos are matted on white and distressed.

Loving the picture that I took through the window into the side mirror, showing the great view behind us!! My husband's idea. =) The mountain diecut with the tree cutout is from the Going Places cartridge. The gingham print paper is Pebbles "Fresh Goods". It made a cute title along with a twine bow and button.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great FRIDAY (yes!) and weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment