Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas - double layout

I hope you have enjoyed special moments and memories with family and friends during this season of celebration!  Our time has been full of so many good things. As usual, we've been blessed to overflowing. There were some tough moments as we remembered those special people who we lost this year...a very close family friend, my husband's Dad, and other special relatives. Although, we're missing them here with us, we know that they are celebrating their first Christmas with Jesus. Again, a reason to celebrate!!

Here's a fun layout from our Christmas 2010 with our extended family at my sister-in-law's home in Michigan. Mark's Dad was still with us (center right photo). =)

The patterned paper is from Echo Park and BoBunny. I won a whole stack of great winter-themed paper last year!! It was so much fun using it. I added ribbon around the left side of the layout and added some baker's twine for the center of the bow.

The grid of photos continues on the right side. I added some additional strips of patterned paper on the upper right to highlight the journalling block, then tilted the journalling. The cup of cocoa is a sticker from the same pack of paper. A BoBunny brad tops off the center of the snowflake. The scalloped border on the right was created with Accent Essentials (Cricut).

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! Happy New Year blessings to you and your family! I promise the blog candy for 10,000+ views will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment