Monday, March 28, 2011

"Party On" birthday layout and future blog candy!!

I really have done a lot of birthday layouts lately, and believe it or not, there are still SEVERAL that I haven't posted yet.  This layout features pictures from my birthday last September. I'm learning to scrap about my events too, and learning that it's all part of documenting life in general.

Left side:

Close up of the title at the bottom. I cut this with my Cricut cartridge and used Glossy Accents (Ranger) on it to make it shiny and puffy looking. Pretty easy, but gives it a pretty cool look. The candles were also cut with my Cricut. If you need to know which cart, I will check it out and let you know if you leave me a comment.


Here's another angle on the title that shows the dimension. 

Here's the right side of my layout. 

A closeup of the journalling I typed out. My son said he could actually read my journalling this time. =) 

Here's a close up of my "birthday girl" banner using my Cricut, letter stickers, and Baker's twine. 

Here's the whole layout side by side. I managed to squeeze 10 good size pictures on here and it still has some style and design.

Don't forget about the blog candy that I'll be offering on Wednesday. It's a stamp set from Glitz Design.  I will reveal the blog candy on Wednesday and tell you how you can win!!! I thought it was worth one more teaser. =) Be sure to check back on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment