Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mini Album - gift for Cindy!


I did it! My son's fiance, Cindy, has her first bridal shower on Wednesday of this week. I had an all day scrap on Friday and I was able to get it all done. I did take a break for our Good Friday service. I really LOVE the way it turned out! I hope that you enjoy looking at it. If you have followed my blog for awhile some of the photos may look familiar, but they are scrapped into a brand new 8x8 album so the layouts are all new. They are all really simple, but it still took me the entire day and into the night! LOL! Ahem.....until 2am! I hope that she loves it as much as I do.










2 comments:

  1. How could Cindy not absolutely love this album! You did such a fantastic job and we had fun in the process....bring on the BOnanza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift! They make a lovely couple. :)

    ReplyDelete