Monday, January 25, 2010

Chipboard competiton

Between the 2 big crop events that I was lucky enough to be part of, I was able to finish two layouts with enough chipboard to qualify for the cool competition at
http://scrapbookingcompetitions.blogspot.com/2010/01/january-2010-chipboard-competition.html
The first is a layout of the huge waterfall near the end of the Road to Hana trip in Hawaii. I'm loving putting together my Hawaii book. I have a few more layouts to do, but I should be done after the crop I will be attending in February. Lucky me! Here it is.

The second is a layout that I finished this weekend of some sweet photos of Jacob and Anna (my son and his girlfriend). The right page is Joel and Cindy (my oldest son and his fiance) from the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert that we all went to together. Great show! Worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment